• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 3 on MetroPCS?

does anyone know if I will have to get a NEW sim card for my note 3 next week? im already on the LG F3 which is GSM so I'm not sure I can just pop it in or have to get a new one.. Thanks

you don't need a new one, if you use a full sized sim currently, just have the sim cut, the note 3 uses a micro-sim right? If not, a metro dealer can sell you one

Upvote 0
Yes! I ordered a ballastic rugged case..it goes for 49 before taxes but if you type in "redeem" in the coupon area it will take of $10 smackaroos! Plus you still get the free shipping! I posted the links in the 3rd page..good luck!

Nice, hopefully otterbox wont be out of stock of the defender case, I will probably use the ballistic or trident until I can get the otterbox for it

Please let us know how the reception compares to the Note 2.

and definitely, once I get it in hands I'll let you know, it's an AT&T one, but it will work the same way

Upvote 0
I had the otterbox for my s3 but didnt like it too much because the rubber skin that went around it would stretch i had to ask for warranty twice..

That's odd, none of mine did that, I use the defender series, which one did you have? and my cases just get severely beat up, when my stuffs transferred over, I'll post a pic of what my case looks like on my note 2 after the month that I've had it lol

Upvote 0
Actually haven't felt the need to just yet. Only reason for now that I would is so I could get any app in multi window or pen window

mine's going to be AT&T branded, so I need to get it unlocked, I was reading about the chainfire thing that it may sim unlock it, so I dont have to pay anyone to unlock it, so I was just being curious.

Upvote 0
No reason to root here..back in the esteem days i did it to make the phine run more efficient But since the s3 i onky did it to remove bloatware..since the screen is bigger i can put almost all the apps i need in one window and group the rest in how they came in ex. Tmobile,google,samsung etc..ill post pics of my otterbox for my s3 to give you an idea shortly Hulk..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones