• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.:Official Accessories Thread:.

Hey guys

Just finished the new cradle and it is compatible with the rezound and many others. And should fit future models.

6630442329_a449c013f9_z.jpg

6630442691_5cab763f2c_z.jpg

Upvote 0
Has anyone heard any more information about a larger maH battery that will still fit within the stock case? I know if one thread there was talk that Seidio was working on one, but that was several weeks ago and there still isn't any kind of "coming soon" information about it on their website.

As you may recall back in November when the Rezound came out HTC.Pedia had a 1800 mah on its web site but it was quickly listed as sold out and then I think the ad was pulled ...... does anyone know anyone who bought one.....if they actually ever existed? I know it is not much extra juice going up from 1600 mah but still a bit more. I have not seen any press anywhere on a still slim but bigger battery - still hoping though :)

What was my life like before my wonderful Rezound........me thinks I can't remember :) :) :)

Upvote 0
As you may recall back in November when the Rezound came out HTC.Pedia had a 1800 mah on its web site but it was quickly listed as sold out and then I think the ad was pulled ...... does anyone know anyone who bought one.....if they actually ever existed? I know it is not much extra juice going up from 1600 mah but still a bit more. I have not seen any press anywhere on a still slim but bigger battery - still hoping though :)

What was my life like before my wonderful Rezound........me thinks I can't remember :) :) :)

HTC Rezound 1800 mAh | eBay

Oh and GO RAVENS! :p (Although out of the 4 remaining teams, I'd rather see the 49ers win it all)

Upvote 0
Just got the ballistic shell gel case. Not to bad to hold or or Pocket for the size. Corners are well protected and flush bottoms are no longer an issue. Only negative I found is that the back is slick from the plastic but not an issue when holding it.
Can u post a pic? I'm looking for a tpu case that don't create any extra bulkiness

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So you bought 2 and didn't even bother to let your Rezound brothers and sisters know about the sale? SHAME!!!

One thing I noticed about the ones you posted, they have "monoprice" as the "brand name". Not sure how people would feel about a $5.00-$10.00 price difference for a name brand vs an advertisement. Granted they probably source them from the same companies.

Actually I believe someone else posted it somewhere on this forum. I already bought one from tmobile for 20 bills but I have 3 rezounds so for 13 bucks for 2 delivered I wasn't to worried about wasting the bucks if they were junk. They work as well as my tmobile one does. I notice on any of mine including the tmobile one you have to have charge cable hooked up for it to even function. So I wonder how the PNY ones work without that port?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones