• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
So Verizon calls me back and there is 1 store that is willing to give me an "emergency loaner phone", which is a damn blackberry. The damn store is "only 21 miles from where you live" which is probably a 2 hour ride out of the city into the suburbs.

Verizon sucks.

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddddd - he's back!

Upvote 0
So Verizon calls me back and there is 1 store that is willing to give me an "emergency loaner phone", which is a damn blackberry. The damn store is "only 21 miles from where you live" which is probably a 2 hour ride out of the city into the suburbs.

Verizon sucks.

LMAO so much for your I love Verizon posts :D

Reactions: emaN resU
Upvote 0
Ok here are some addition things you should not encourage your fellow members to do.

Please do NOT encourage anyone to poop on the floor, drain the blood of, stage dive on, dress as a baby, force to eat pine cones, put ants in the pants of, hypnotize, solderize, mesmerize, refrigerate, decapitate, vegetate, subjugate, take prosthetic limbs of, do anything seen on Jackass to, do anything see on Tosh.0 to, do anything seen on America' Funniest Home Videos to, tar and feather, feather and tar, cover in honey and throw to ants, taunt Happy Fun Ball, sell Mary Kay to or suggest they place anything on their person or around them into the bodily orifice of any Verizon employee while trying to get or obtain information about the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones