• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the HTC OEM case at Best Buy today. My DInc doesn't show until Tuesday, but I had a $10 gift card waiting for me and I decided to try it out. I took it out of the case and slipped it in and out of my pocket a few times (after asking the closest employee) and it's not too rubbery. I love it. I'd pay $20 for it, actually.

Upvote 0
My Incredible hasn't shipped yet (All my hatred is directed at Samsung right now) but I ordered some accessories for it so it'll have have some protection when it finally gets to me. I also saved some money in the process. I found the black silicone case that Verizon sells for 16 dollars on Fommy for 10 dollars and thanks to retailmenot I saved 10% with the code "fommycall10" then over at Zagg I bought an Invisible Shield for the front. It's 15 dollars but thanks to retailmenot I got 20% off with "ZAGG20" Hope this helps someone out.

Upvote 0
This one doesn't seem so bad for the price.

Are there any other choices there with a $15-20 price range?
41tGU1MPIqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i have this mount without the charger but it looks like it would be the same dimensions. the problem is side wall things block the socket so you can't connect the micro usb to charge the phone, which makes the mount kinda useless.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My Incredible hasn't shipped yet (All my hatred is directed at Samsung right now) but I ordered some accessories for it so it'll have have some protection when it finally gets to me. I also saved some money in the process. I found the black silicone case that Verizon sells for 16 dollars on Fommy for 10 dollars and thanks to retailmenot I saved 10% with the code "fommycall10" then over at Zagg I bought an
image-3215015-10550783
Invisible Shield for the front. It's 15 dollars but thanks to retailmenot I got 20% off with "ZAGG20" Hope this helps someone out.

Zagg is having its Memorial Day Sale where everything is 50% off right now, so you might want to consider canceling that last order and reordering for less right now. I'm still on the fence about Zagg because I hear they cause finger sticking (friction) but for $10 shipped it's pretty tempting.

Upvote 0
Members,
After a lengthly conservation with some other staff members, we have finally decided the fate of this thread.

When the new accessories sub-forum was originally created, we intend to divide this mega thread into many small threads like they were in the first place. It was a great idea, but when we sat down to actually do it, we found that it would be extremely difficult to accomplish.

With that said, what we ultimately decided is that this thread will remain closed and untouched to act as an archive, thus the new name, the [OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive Thread. We will not be moving any posts. However, if you would like any of your posts to be moved from here to another thread, feel free to PM me the post numbers and a link to the thread of destination.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Thanks for your cooperation,
Trident and Android Forums

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones