• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NewbAndroidUser

Feb 22, 2014
Hi all,

I've been looking all over the Android App Store for a Notes App that doesn't need to connect to the Internet.
On my very old Huawei G510-0200 it came with a Notes App that works completely independent from the Internet and this is great. However, it seems like everything wants to connect to the Internet... :(

My Huawei phone link: HUAWEI G510-0200 Specification

Thanks for any help!!!

Google Document you can edit offline. I don't know if Huawei has access because of political crap
Thanks!

Sorry I wasn't clear: I don't need an offline notes app for the Huawei as it already has one pre-installed and I only need an offline notes app for my current phone.

I forgot to say my current phone is a ZTE P501. Link: Optus X Start 3 – ZTE AUSTRALIA

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Hi all,

I've been looking all over the Android App Store for a Notes App that doesn't need to connect to the Internet. On my very old Huawei G510-0200 it came with a Notes App that works completely independent from the Internet and this is great. However, it seems like everything wants to connect to the Internet... :(

My Huawei phone link: HUAWEI G510-0200 Specification

Thanks for any help!!!

Don't know if it's actually same version, but Huawei Notepad can be sideloaded onto other devices that aren't Huawei.

Reactions: NewbAndroidUser
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones