• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Optimus Elite root with an apk

Ok here goes..I have a net10 lg l75c optimus zip slider..u prob know the internal mem sucks..so it is possible to root? I have tried the options out there w/great difficulty. Posts say try poot & ministro..after many attempts to dwnld I got them. Then poot says I have a demon pop up unsuccessful. Then there's link2sd, partition the sd card, back up system etc..not 1 post (and I have spent hrs searching) is clear & concise on this. If rooting is possible could u help direct me where I can get a precise course of action from what I should do first to last? Thanks in advance

Reactions: roeblack
Upvote 0
Rooted my LG Optimus Zip today using your (giantpune) procedure and it worked without any problems. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Nice job!
How ? I tried and had great difficulty just dwnlding poot & ministro to have poot tell me a demon interferred lol then many attempts at superuser finally link2sd worked..to tell me that I couldn't move bulk off apps cuz my sd card didn't have 2nd partition..so many attempts w/that & faild. Finally got 1 app to work but had no clue what to do when I got there..I am so frustratd w/lack of memory & its limitations..any help would b apprciated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones