• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook question

jmorse

Dec 28, 2009
Hi all, I searched for this but didn't find anything. I'm sorry if it's been covered before.

I connect to my works Exchange server using EAS (I think, it was the default) and it syncs with my mail automagically as stuff comes in. I'd really like to find a way to automatically delete stuff on the Hero as I delete stuff on the exchange server. Is there a way to do this without involving another program?

Thanks much!

I tested and mine works but one catch. I delete the email but since nothing goes to the phone it does not know what happened. I sent a test email to myself and received the email on my phone. Since there is an active connection, it noticed that I deleted an email and thus deletes it from my phone. Also works if you manually sync.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones