• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root P.A.C.MAN Update

I'm not having any issues with that, maybe try flashing again

i have tried redownloading , wiping every thing reflashing and fix permission yet i still get the error
i added a screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-15-17-05-52.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-15-17-05-52.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
i have tried redownloading , wiping every thing reflashing and fix permission yet i still get the error
i added a screen shot

Why not just download the Sprint build and flash the MMS+VVM test zip provided by g060madman?

As far as I can tell, it's running smooth for me with zero problems so far.

I'm on the Evo V but I've always preferred the Sprint Build over the VM build of this Rom. Not much of a difference between the two and one is not necessarily better than the other. I just prefer the Sprint Build because it hides Virgin Mobile indicator on lockscreen and pull down quick menu :p

Upvote 0
BT seems to be an issue and not a priority to the Rom, when he has more time he will get it resolved, but it is not only an issue with this om and hit or miss for some, but it is an issue on many 4.2.2 Roms from what I have read around.

4/17 was posted a little back, I would not expect any changer in the BT and many are already on it, cheers

Anyone having issues with bluetooth? Occasionally it refuses to turn on without restarting the phone. Other than that annoyance I haven't had any serious issues.

Also, it looks like there's a 4/17 version of the generic CDMA version up if anyone is interested in testing it out.

Reactions: ochenta
Upvote 0
[QUTheCuber;5755691]I noticed that in this ROM if you swipe up from the bottom you get acces to the ics buttons, and wanted to know if there was a way I could disable the hardware capacitive buttons because I constantly find myself accidentally hitting them.[/QUOTE]

To disable it, go to settings/system /pie settings/trigger area/ and choose none
Yea i found that annoying to, theres no real need for it on our phones

Upvote 0
[QUTheCuber;5755691]I noticed that in this ROM if you swipe up from the bottom you get acces to the ics buttons, and wanted to know if there was a way I could disable the hardware capacitive buttons because I constantly find myself accidentally hitting them.

To disable it, go to settings/system /pie settings/trigger area/ and choose none
Yea i found that annoying to, theres no real need for it on our phones[/QUOTE]

I think he was asking how to disable the hardware capacitive buttons, not the pie control.

I don't know if the hardware capacitive buttons can be disable but yeah, if you don't want the pie menu do what fenders said.

Upvote 0
I have a quick question prior to flashing this rom. I am a Virgin Mobile user and my phone is currently rooted, s-off and running Harmonia on hboot 1.57. I noticed in the initial post that there is a link to a VM build of this rom. Outside of having to flash the sprint release of hboot 1.5, should I be flashing the firmware, radio etc. as well? I'm trying to ensure that I don't leave myself open to some buggy behavior.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Upvote 0
I will move your post the the proper thread and I will also post the proper Rom link for you

Evo V CDMA - PAC v22.1.0 Android 4.2.2 April 20, 2013

I have a quick question prior to flashing this rom. I am a Virgin Mobile user and my phone is currently rooted, s-off and running Harmonia on hboot 1.57. I noticed in the initial post that there is a link to a VM build of this rom. Outside of having to flash the sprint release of hboot 1.5, should I be flashing the firmware, radio etc. as well? I'm trying to ensure that I don't leave myself open to some buggy behavior.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones