• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People with no issues with 2.2 check in

Ok I'm tied of people whining about I'm glad I didn't get it or im waiting for the bugs to be fixed. So this thread is for the people that don't have an issue

Woot!

Nothing, except for when I bricked playing with what I shouldn't. That's how I learn! Got it back, though, thanks to D13. De Man!

Upvote 0
No issues other than the occasional FC with the battery manager (didn't remember that ever happening on 2.1 but its not a big deal to me at all). Other than that I've had no problems since I opened the box. Just out of curiosity I may try a battery pull just to see if it ends the b/m FC. I am loving all the improvements over both my old Palm phone (WOW!) and now Froyo over the 2.1 OS.

It has been a bit depressing reading all the threads here about people having this problem and that with the OTA. Fingers crossed that my phone will stay in the same great operating condition as it is now :eek:

Upvote 0
2 Phones (one purchased on Launch Day, the other beginning of August).. both updated prior to 7:00 am EDT on the 22nd with absolutely NO issues at all...

Neither phone was rooted (1 is running LPP)

Lovingthe performance gains from Froyo (couple of gripes- new keyboard, no more remove lock screen), but hey that is why we support the developers of the awesome 3rd party apps

Upvote 0
DX is my 1st smartphone -just got it on the 22nd of sept.

It came with 2.1 and now has 2.2 and I didn`t use it enough to tell the difference.

All i know is I can call and get emails,gps,camera
and don`t know enough about the phone yet but learning-heck I don`t know if all the systems in this thing work like they should and I hope to find out before the 30day trail period(dought it:eek:)

So far so good-

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones