• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

perfect phone for my needs

mjmesserli

Lurker
Sep 20, 2014
I got the note 3 in March and have been tweaking it since then. I have it up to 100gb of memory and just added a 6500mah battery. Now, wherever I travel I have a GSM phone with all the memory I need and three days of battery. All I have had to add is a folding keyboard. Now I'm set for anything.

Reactions: ocnbrze
welcome to the AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree the note 3 is a great phone. usually i get a new phone every year....at least it has been for the past 3 years or so.....as i get sick of my current phone and wanted to upgrade. however, this phone is just right for me. i do like the specs on the note 4, but i'm gonna wait until my contract runs out this time, before upgrading to a new phone.

Upvote 0
I'm on my ninth month with my Note 3 and it has been a superb experience so far. Battery lasts me more than a day on heavy use. I also have a spare battery bundle, so I never have range anxiety. Best phone I've ever had and I've no plans to upgrade to the Note 4. Perhaps late next year when my current contract ends, I'll be looking at the Note 5. As long as Samsung keeps the replaceable battery form factor and their super amoled screens, I'm sticking with them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones