• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone acting strange

nBrehm92

Lurker
May 30, 2013
So I've had my S3 for a couple of months now. Lately it has been acting funny.

There will be times I'll open up my messages from lock screen and my Swype keyboard will load sluggish and flash off screen as if I turned my phone sideways.

I have also had instances where my phone will act as if I didn't turn off vibrate on touch or as if I didn't turn off the sound when unlocking.

There has been other things but what is going on? Do I have a bad app? I am only using 2 gigs of my storage. Etc.

Maybe try clearing the cache (power off then hold in Home, Power and Volume Up. Then use the volume button to scroll down to "clear cache partition" then tap the home button to select it then reboot) You wont lose anything.
If that doesnt help youll maybe have to do a factory reset which wipes everything :thumbup:

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones