• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone hangs up in calls?

Its not the app killer because I have that set to kill every 30 seconds. Its not me hitting the end call because the screen is locked during calls isnt it? Its something that happens about 2-3 minutes into the conversation. I imagine if it was me doing something then it would happen at random times - but this is fairly consistent and annoying! Especiallly when you can barely hear the other person talking....but thats a different thread!

Upvote 0
Its not the app killer because I have that set to kill every 30 seconds.

I feel like being sarcastic here, but i won't

will just ask a simple question instead

If you KNOW its not your task killer then you obviously do know what it ACTUALLY is - or have an idea - so why ask the question in the first place ?

Not meaning to cause offence but if somebody has offered a solution then the best thing to do is to try it, not to dismiss it out of hand as it could be the answer you're looking for - unless the above is true

Just a thought:)

Upvote 0
I feel like being sarcastic here, but i won't

will just ask a simple question instead

If you KNOW its not your task killer then you obviously do know what it ACTUALLY is - or have an idea - so why ask the question in the first place ?

Not meaning to cause offence but if somebody has offered a solution then the best thing to do is to try it, not to dismiss it out of hand as it could be the answer you're looking for - unless the above is true

Just a thought:)

MrWomble - If it was my AppKiller then my phone calls would only last a maximum of 30 seconds wouldn't they? I tried making a call and then using the App Killer to kill all apps and the call didn't drop out. I also ensured that "Settings" was running and this made no difference...so I don't think it is this causing a problem but I will try turning the app killer off completely.

Don't see how me saying that its not the app killer means that I know what the problem is?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones