• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures for contacts questions

kevin79

Feb 19, 2011
I'm using a Droid 2 Global with Facebook and SyncmyPix. The problem that I am having is that my contacts pictures are totally updated, some aren't updated at all.

I have one contact where the picture that shows up in the "contacts" app and "Contacts: Info" screen is her facebook picture, but the picture that shows up when I hit the phone icon, when she sends a text or calls is a different picture.

I have contacts that have an old facebook picture show up in the "contacts" app, the "phone" app and the "contacts: info" screen but the picture is updated when I go to my Gmail contacts on the web.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, I have contacts that had their names automatically changed when I connected my facebook account to First Name Maiden Name Last Name, like they have on facebook but one contact wasn't update, even though facebook has their maiden name listed. Ideas on that one too?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones