• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pixel 6a Forum.

Yes, I per-ordered..it came yesterday.
Not a whole lot different then my Pixel 3a.
Touch seems a little off, even with Increase Touch Sensitivity on.
There is a slight delay when hitting the microphone for talk to text.
The volume seems low for somethings but fine for others.
I also received mine, upgrading from a 3a. So far so good. I don't like fingerprint on screen, but it is what it is. Seems to be picky.

Upvote 0
I also received mine, upgrading from a 3a. So far so good. I don't like fingerprint on screen, but it is what it is. Seems to be picky.

I would still prefer it on the back.
I tested a phone last year that had the fingerprint on screen, took a little getting used to.
Anyway, I found that the test phone worked great, the Pixel 6a is a little slow to respond.
If you hold your finger on the screen & not just touch it, it works. Takes some time to get used to.

Reactions: 9878
Upvote 0
I just got a Pixel 6a. This is my third Pixel 2,4a,6a and I'm VERY disappointed. Difficult to set up, ask to many questions, keeps giving me information I don't want to know. Now the BIG issue The call quality SUCKS BIG time........ I can be on a call and in the middle of the call who ever I'm talking to will start to sound like a robotic voice going in and out. never had this issue with my 4a same service (Verizon) and same SIM card. Google USELESS (Don't get me started on them) said I should have no issues with the same SIM. about ready to chunk it in the trash and go back to the 4a.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones