• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Popup notifications

Get Addons Detector and run it, open it and let it update it's definitions then select Scan, after it completes select Addons, and set the drop-down filter to Push Notifications, any app in this list could be the cause... tap the app and go into it and then select Manage App at the bottom and it will take you to App Management for that app in Settings, then remove the app.

Upvote 0
I ran the scan and it says No applications with addons!
I've gone into all my settings and looked for push notifications or any other kind of setting that might give me these popups but no luck. I thought it might be a new LG G2 feature. These are not advertisements but notifications of everything that would be on my drop down menu. That works too so it hasn't replaced the drop down notifications.
I found a way to add my sceenshot using my tablet but I'm not sure if it worked. After I post this if it doesn't appear I will go to a computer and try to add it.
Thank you so much for helping me. This forum is great!

Attachments

• attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones