• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your home screens

screenshot_1.png

Win7 look
LauncherPro, Beautiful Widgets, Desktop Visualizer and homemade icons

Upvote 0
Here's what I've got for now. Prob going to come up with a new set of icons this weekend tho.

screencaptureq.jpg

And yes, for the time being I do have picture icon for Dolphin HD as well as the icon in the lower right. I haven't found what I'd like to place on the lower right yet and I don't like how unbalanced it looks with nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
How did you get the text and call portion of that lockscreen? I know of the mod to get the native android lockscreen, but the above slider options I see on your screen i've never seen before (The text message one and the call one)

WidgetLocker. the best lockscreen app, imo. you can set up the sliders for any apps and even have a 'center' thing too
snap1.png

(pic from their official site)

Upvote 0
Here's what I've got for now. Prob going to come up with a new set of icons this weekend tho.

screencaptureq.jpg

And yes, for the time being I do have picture icon for Dolphin HD as well as the icon in the lower right. I haven't found what I'd like to place on the lower right yet and I don't like how unbalanced it looks with nothing there.

Any suggestions?

I'm new to android so my question is does the phone have to be rooted to do something like this??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones