• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your homescreen!

uploadfromtaptalk1363834160313.jpg

Upvote 0
I have been messing about with the android SDK and other things. Managed to get the screen on the PC by USB but the update rate is rubbish and using a free video capture tool to capture the video probably doesn't help as I am capturing every half second and playing back faster but.. Here's my transition between screens at horrible capture artifactness: http://stuff.bodestone.net/Next.avi

Upvote 0
I have been messing about with the android SDK and other things. Managed to get the screen on the PC by USB but the update rate is rubbish and using a free video capture tool to capture the video probably doesn't help as I am capturing every half second and playing back faster but.. Here's my transition between screens at horrible capture artifactness: http://stuff.bodestone.net/Next.avi

Can't get your link to play. Keeps crashing my phone.

Upvote 0
Well, got my N2 on Thursday and after a couple of days playing around with it I've got the home screen how I want it... yea it's stock and not much changed but some shuffling of shortcuts and a change in wallpaper, but this is my first smartphone so I'm still experimenting with settings and everything... for now this is functional and looks good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-30-11-22-29-edit.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-30-11-22-29-edit.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
Can't get your link to play. Keeps crashing my phone.
Hmm, me either on the phone, with the stock media player though it works in MX Player. Probably the encoding or something. Works on the PC.

I've also recorded a new one at a better quality using a different codec. Still doesn't work in the stock Samsung video player on the phone though. I'll look at MP4ing it.

Upvote 0
Kool I just noticed you live in Delray Beach, so do I.

today this is my homescreen :) was watching QVC and they had a Dell laptop with a 500gb hard drive and windows 8, so i got inspired to dress up my Note LOL

i think it looks great!!!

Screenshot by Ceva321, on Flickr

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones