• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

I'm glad it was your thermostat and not your furnace Clem!

Not being able to find this product locally, I ordered a dozen boxes of Tony Chachere's Creole Red Beans & Rice from Amazon. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. It will take quite some time to eat twelve boxes but I suspect it has a very long shelf life.

Upvote 0
Biscuits.jpg

Upvote 0
Sennheiser Momentum 4 headphones - finally gave in and joined the bluetooth brigade.

Before that it was a couple of new windows, and an array of solar panels on the roof.
I hope that you like your new headphones.
Does your government give any sort of tax incentives for investing in solar energy as a supplement energy source? I understand the US Gov has some incentive in place. Just curious.

Upvote 0
Our Synology NAS has 15.5TB of storage, but I'm using four WD drives and there's a lot of controversy about Western Digital right now. I picked up a couple of 8TB Seagate Ironwolf drives on Black Friday sale to begin a phased replacement. That's going to give us an insane amount of storage onsite.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones