• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

prepaid to android, and never looking back

Hi everybody! (hi dr. nick)

My wife and I started working from home, and needed to be able to access emails from wherever - so we made the leap to smartphones. She got an apple 3g and I held out for a Droid. I didn't want to be on ATT, and was excited about the direction Android is going.

I was previously on PagePlus, which is a real decent prepaid provider that piggybacks on Verizon's network. I loved the coverage, and the price couldn't be beat. I sure wish I could do data+prepaid voice.

Already I've saved the day by being able to forward and email on the fly and access a pdf. I registered here to learn how to optimize my phone and use it to it's fullest capabilities. Nice site you got here, keep up the good work!

thanks,
matt in savannah

Hi everybody! (hi dr. nick)

My wife and I started working from home, and needed to be able to access emails from wherever - so we made the leap to smartphones. She got an apple 3g and I held out for a Droid. I didn't want to be on ATT, and was excited about the direction Android is going.

I was previously on PagePlus, which is a real decent prepaid provider that piggybacks on Verizon's network. I loved the coverage, and the price couldn't be beat. I sure wish I could do data+prepaid voice.

Already I've saved the day by being able to forward and email on the fly and access a pdf. I registered here to learn how to optimize my phone and use it to it's fullest capabilities. Nice site you got here, keep up the good work!

thanks,
matt in savannah

Welcome the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones