• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root PROBLEM : Galaxy Note N7000

I have a Big problem as i tried today to root the new jelly bean to my Galaxy Note I , and after finishing on odin and passed the mobile cannot boot or open again as when I restard it i give me GALAXY NOTE N7000 and a yellow warning , so i can only get in the recovery mode but i cannt open it :(

did I lost my mobile ! ! ! ! ! !

I have a Big problem as i tried today to root the new jelly bean to my Galaxy Note I , and after finishing on odin and passed the mobile cannot boot or open again as when I restard it i give me GALAXY NOTE N7000 and a yellow warning , so i can only get in the recovery mode but i cannt open it :(

did I lost my mobile ! ! ! ! ! !

Upvote 0
Google and download a stock kernel that corresponds to the version your phone is on. (Go to settings -> about phone to check yours).
Then put your phone into download/odin mode by holding down the vol down and power button while the phone is off. Connect your phone to your computer and open odin on your computer. Click PDA in odin and select the kernel you downloaded and click start after Odin finishes loading the kernel.

Upvote 0
Try flashing philz which is a safe kernel.
The above response is correct but I will help you with details :3
First go to settings >about and check the baseband version
the last 5 letters are what you are looking for.
Now download the philz kernel corresponding to your version
You can download tar.md5 file for odin
here is a small list of philz I found link and this thread link

Steps:
1. turn off your phone
2. Put phone in download mode (Volume down + menu + power simultaneously) it will ask you to press volume up to continue. Do it
3. Connect phone to PC using USB and open Odin. It should say "Added"
4. The "Auto reboot" and "F. reset time" must be checked ONLY
5. now click the PDA button and search for your md5 file of the kernel
6. click start
7. It will complete on its own and now the phone should reboot and work fine

If any questions, do ask and I will help if I can

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones