• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem in screen.please inter my thread

When you want to clean the screen - make a trip to your local optician and buy spectacle glass cleaner. This fluid has no detrimental effects on plastic or glass spectacles. I use a small amount when cleaning my S4 screens and have had no adverse effects. Just one spray and a soft lint-free absorbent cloth does the trick.

What should I do screen light turns on then turns off repeatadilly without touch when I leave mobile

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You paid for a Technician to replace the screen? Heat is needed to melt the special glue used to stick the screen to the LCD unit. I'm wondering if heat has caused problems with the LCD unit. When I have to renew a broken screen (I've done 5 of them) I renew the screen and the LCD unit as an assembly. Cost in NZ varies upon supplier but I usually purchase through Ebay ex HongKong and cost is between $115 to 135NZD. Takes about half an hour of my time to dismantle and re-assemble the phone and they always work like brand new out of the box. The phones are still selling for between $400 to $500 new in NZ so my cost is well worth it.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You are correct. 'eau' means water in French but the other constituents of de parfum contain hydrocarbons as dispersants and evaporizers - they do not always agree with plastic/s hence the warning to avoid use on lenses.
I cleaned my screen with perfume .it is burned
I read into that statement that the screen is unclear, but I also read that Wise11 has renewed the screen again and the trouble persists. Who knows what additional damage may have been done to sensors and logic board and LCD etc. during the process of removal of the damaged screen?

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones