• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem - Internal Storage Running Out

Dear, Can You help me

My Mobile model is Huawei mat 9 - problem in this mobile

Internal storage running out - This message showing in my mobile. The mobile internal storage capacity is 64GB but I have around 5GB data only. and also I can't add files in my mobile

Why this message showing?

Please help me

Are you saying that you have only used 5GB of internal storage (which is very little), or that you've used only 5GB of one particular class of data? If you could post a screenshot of your storage statistics that would help to make the situation clear (from the system menu - there's an app called Storage Truth that's good for giving a clear view, but if that message is showing you probably won't be able to install it).

Unless your ROM is utterly screwed up you must be using a lot more than 5GB, so we need to work out what is going on before we can suggest a fix.

Reactions: Inferior Being
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones