• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with WiFi!

I had some problems with wifi initially too. Signal showed excellent but then would suddenly disappear. I stood my router on it's side (trying to solve a different issue) and since then I've had no problems with the wifi.

The Tattoo seems to be over sensitive to signal fluctuations perhaps. Try repositioning your access point a bit.....might work like mine did....

Upvote 0
I have a connection problem after switching to a Netgear router - now it detects the signal and sais connected but I cant actually browse or anything then it just drops the connection. Any ideas. I previously had a Linksys router and everything worked fine. It cant be a signal strength as the router is on my desk next to the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones