1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problem with WiFi!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nikoolar, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Nikoolar

Nikoolar Lurker

Mar 7, 2010
    Hello everyone, I have a problem with the WiFi connection, after a short use WiFi Internet connection,Tattoo show me "network error has occure.Retry,or cancel and return to the previous screen".

Does anyone know what is the problem?

Advertisement

2. dark1ro

dark1ro Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Banks
    Romania
    Hi Nikoolar, I have the same problem, but i saw that this is a signal strength problem. How is your signal ?

3. Nikoolar

Nikoolar Lurker

Mar 7, 2010
    I have no problems with the signal, the signal strength is excellent.

4. Soulcoughing

Soulcoughing Lurker

Jan 19, 2010
    Hi ... I know many people having problems with the wifi... And for me having tried almost everything even bought a new router (now tried 3 different routers ).. I ended up just accepting tattoo cannot connect with wifi.. so I cannot recoment buying a tattoo.. It

5. Nikoolar

Nikoolar Lurker

Mar 7, 2010
    I can not return it, i think this is not a problem with hardware.

6. pevans_om

pevans_om Newbie

Feb 23, 2010
    I had some problems with wifi initially too. Signal showed excellent but then would suddenly disappear. I stood my router on it's side (trying to solve a different issue) and since then I've had no problems with the wifi.

The Tattoo seems to be over sensitive to signal fluctuations perhaps. Try repositioning your access point a bit.....might work like mine did....

7. brandmarked

brandmarked Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    London, UK
    Mine works perfectly with WiFi. Netgear router at home.

- Mark

8. Nikoolar

Nikoolar Lurker

Mar 7, 2010
    I think I discovered the problem, the biggest problem was the bad router that I received from the operator, because when I try the other Wifi routers I have no problems with connection. I do not know what the problem is with my router.

9. takinatrip

takinatrip Lurker

Jan 6, 2010
    I have a connection problem after switching to a Netgear router - now it detects the signal and sais connected but I cant actually browse or anything then it just drops the connection. Any ideas. I previously had a Linksys router and everything worked fine. It cant be a signal strength as the router is on my desk next to the phone.

Tags: