• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with my HTC inspire 4G

gekelnhofer

Lurker
Dec 25, 2011
Every time I go into an application and then click the home button to get out of it and back to the home screen I get a white screen that says HTC in green letters and a loading circle then it goes to the home screen. It has been happening for the last two days. Why is it happening and how do I fix it?

This is probably a low memory situation. Go into the settings on your phone..menu>settings>settings and phone storage. This will display for you the internal storage space and sd card storage space. If in the internal memory it soays that you have only a few mbs then you will want to free up some space. You can do this by deleting old text messages and moving some your applications to your sd card. Hit menu>settings>applications>manage applications. Select one of the apps from the list. From there you will have the option to move apps to sd card. I hope this helps:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones