• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question Unanswered For a Long Time? Read This! :)

Is this thread helpful and should be made sticky?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryuinferno

Jun 15, 2012
So you have a question that you need an answer urgently but you have posted for hours and still no response...You feel frustrated yet helpless...you start to feel that the light is getting fader and fader...fader and fader...but fear not! By understanding the reason and making a few changes to your post, answers will be flooding in in noatime (I mean no time, that is a joke, don't be frightened by the linux stuff)...:p

Why is a question unanswered?
1. It was posted on the wrong section
- post in the forum specific for your phone
- stuff about root should go to the all root section
** But don't worry, lots of friendly guides will direct you to the right one if you can't find the right section...:)

2. Not enough information was provided
- describe more about your problem
- tell about your phone's status (rooted/unrooted), ROM, Android version etc
**Confused? Read on for a answer-friendly template! :D

So, to make it easier for other users to help you, try to use this template to ask questions:
Magical Answer-Attracter Template:
Main:
Phone name:
Phone model number:
Android Version:
Status (rooted/not rooted):
Firmware/ROM version:
Type of problem (software/hardware):
What were you doing before this:
Description of problem:
What you tried (to solve the problem):

Optional:
Service provider:
Possible to reproduce the problem? How?(How the problem happened):
Attach logcats/logs if any:

That's all from me...enjoy exploring Android! :) Hope your problems will be solved soon! Any suggestions to improve this thread are welcomed!

*P.S. I believe it is a humble request for the moderators to make this thread sticky as more users should be aware of this... thanks in advanced...:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones