• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Radio Shack is clown shoes!

Gold is found in the dirt, but there is so little of it, we end up with the dirt on our hands most of the time. The closet Radio Shack to me is staffed with the dirt, and I have actually complained to their corporate office (one of only two complaints to corporate offices I've made in my entire life, and to the Shack's credit, they admitted they have issues with that location). I would drive to one farther away, but then the <$5 purchase gets jacked up by fuel costs. When you go to a Shack, you expect to have at least somewhat technologically competent staff to help you. Not at the store nearest me. A simple adapter is beyond their comprehension unless it comes packaged in a clamshell with written instructions and compatibilities. I find myself going to their drawers and rummaging around till I find what I need, and when they ask if I need help, I do my best not to smile at them ironically. ;)

Reactions: brotherswing
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones