• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rage of Bahamut - Share Your Code

Rage of Bahamut is one of the best web server Android apps available! There are hundreds of cards to earn and it's extremely addicting. The battles are fast paced and fun. As an early tip, when you gain Attribute Points, invest most of them into your Stamina as it will help you early on in your quests. If you want 100,000 Rupies and an Angelic Knight Rare card early on in the game, use this referral code: qdn87803 after the tutorial. Have fun and enjoy the game! Add me as a fellow if you want too! My username is Beefonastick.

Upvote 0
Referral code: lgf52762
In-game name: Lieth78 (tap menu then search player, enter part of my name only the game cannot search if it is the complete name)

I started playing this game not knowing what I gave myself into, its a good game which from time to time can seem a been slow but given time it grows on you.

I started like so many other to just go ahead and do quests and trying to gather cards and treasures evolving cards when I got then. There is a good point in saying that you shouldn

Upvote 0
I've been trying to find a detailed "pickup & play" TCG for ages on Android. BadBlood is too basic, Urban Rivals has developed its UI a lot since it's Android debut but... I stumbled upon Rage of Bahamut by chance and it ticks all the right boxes.
It's detailed in battles, quests, development of your cards & your deck. The mini-animations for battle sequences could be more graphic (better quality of animation) but I am playing this on a Transformer Prime.
5star game easily.
Please use my Referral Code: oym00405

Upvote 0
Enter referral code clk25073 and you will receive 100k and a rare card PLUS I will send you some of my bonus as well, which is 50k and another rare card. I have plenty of cards already, just looking for people to play with and maybe join up with our order once you figure the game out. If you need help, just ask. Once you are in the game, find me through the add a friend function and search for RamenL. Tell me that you used my referral code and I will send you the bonus.

Best code out there and good luck!

Upvote 0
Warning:

Only one post per member is allowed in this thread. Any and all duplicate posts/codes will be removed and failing to heed this warning will result in a 24 hour lock of this thread. An infraction will also be issued to the responsible parties. Starting a new thread for the purpose of distributing game codes will result in the thread deletion and posting privileges being revoked. Creating duplicate accounts will result in an instant and permanent ban from this site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones