• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I don't know but I know that I am covered with boost in more places than my sister is covered with sprint which doesn't make sense because sprint owns boost.

Boost did recently upgrade their towers. I don't know if that really changed much though.

Boost doesn't have any towers to upgrade :p

You're on the same towers that Sprint prepaid users use.

Upvote 0
Try the Sprint forum.
Okay thanks.

My family is considering moving to Sprint sometime too because my sister now hates T-Mobile because they keep lying to her about her data usage.

They charged her an extra $10 for unlimited data, was suppose to be included or something, then on top of that they sent it to the wrong phone.

I don't know if I'm ready to move. Boost has been so good to me and the price they have its a steal. Moving would cost more money.

c9ac9035b08f68c9a2c236544f9385ee.jpg

Enjoying the heat.

Telling our little cousin I want to play hide and seek, so he can hide outside and I can watch TV.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
Got a call from one of the managers to come see him in his office. He's a nice, but pretty straight laced fellow. When I get there, he asks me to close the door behind me. That's rare in our firm. Keep in mind, I've had the possibility of being let go on the back of my mind for a while now.

Turns out he has a dartboard on his door and was getting bored. I almost had a heart attack, lol.

Upvote 0
Okay thanks.

My family is considering moving to Sprint sometime too because my sister now hates T-Mobile because they keep lying to her about her data usage.

They charged her an extra $10 for unlimited data, was suppose to be included or something, then on top of that they sent it to the wrong phone.

Is that "unlimited data" or "unlimited data*"?

*unlimited data is subject to fair usage or other limits, caps or penalties.

Upvote 0
Just got home from my p/t cashier job, & realized every time someone bought ginger root tonight, I rang it up as garlic. Before anyone asks, yes, I DO know the difference between the two :p

Thankfully the store prides itself on speed of transactions, I haven't heard a peep from anyone about accuracy... :D

you didn't overcharge people for it did you?

Upvote 0
you didn't overcharge people for it did you?
Possibly, but probably not. Produce has been my greatest nemesis on this job because I don't know what some stuff even is, & most of it has no tag / barcode on it so you have to look it up or memorize the code. I was so proud of myself for actually remembering what I *thought* was the right code, it didn't hit me until I was home & updating a quick reference sheet I was making for myself, that it's the right code for something else. I do recon in produce to help me learn, so tonight I'll see what the price difference is.

As much as some of the customers watch the screen while you're ringing up their stuff, it's funny nobody said "hey that's not garlic" - so I'm guessing it's cheaper than ginger root. Good thing only 2 or 3 people bought it from me last night.

Upvote 0
As much as some of the customers watch the screen while you're ringing up their stuff, it's funny nobody said "hey that's not garlic" - so I'm guessing it's cheaper than ginger root. Good thing only 2 or 3 people bought it from me last night.

As one that watches what is rung up, my guess is that you undercharged the customers or you would have heard something. At best, the price difference was nominal and didn't raise alarms. While I do buy garlic from time to time, I don't buy ginger root. Both, however, have a long shelf life, so even when I do buy garlic it may last me several weeks and the price is nominal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones