• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I think my Windows computer caught a virus. I shouldn't have used Internet Explorer. Now, neither chrome or ie will open up without forcing a download to my computer or crashing altogether.

See, this is why Android and ios are just far superior to Windows.
You could always boot into safe mode with networking and download Spybot and malwarebytes and run them both.

Oh and Linux is far greater than ios imo

Upvote 0
Anybody know how to change to desktop view on mobile? I just can't stand this. Don't understand change for the sake of change. This site is ruined for me now. I'll check back to see if there are improvements, but so far this totally sucks.
Looks like you can't at the moment. I already tried changing the user agent on my mobile browser with no luck.

Upvote 0
We were offline?
You were offline. We kicked you off so we could tell funny stories about you behind your back.

Then Unforgiven said that he could outdrink me.

One thing led to another, so we slapped together this "change" to "Xenforo" and impersonated Rob and Phases to sell it so you'd buy it after we let you back in.

When this hangover stops we'll put the real forums back.

Don't make us talk about you again.

Upvote 0
@sfbloodbrother, check the links in the banner at the top and post if you see any bugs please. The changes are nice, but don't come without some growing pain.
I will, im willing to take the growing pain. after 7 years of that vbullitin, i easily got sick of it. this is nice though. ill see what bugs i can find.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones