• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

What does that mean!?!? Why is 4:15 on a Tuesday/Wednesday the start of *anyone's* weekend? /confused

Also: Running A/V for the first time on my computer in over a year. If I went a whole year virus free I'll be pretty happy. I've reinvented my security policy and would like to see if it's working. :)

Dubliner's = Awesome.

I never run AV and Dubliners is terrible :p

Upvote 0
Hmm I should actually check this out!

Shot bruizer ;)

I will check out wikipedia

Speaking of which, I wonder if wikipedia will become sentient one day? :)

The center of the earth is a very hot firey core, kinda like the sun but probably not as hot as the sun. If I recall correctly, it's iron.

Science classes ftw :p

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
The center of the earth is a very hot firey core, kinda like the sun but probably not as hot as the sun. If I recall correctly, it's iron.

SILENCE yourself you crazy Poekmaster!!

Only speak when I say so!! :mad:

efe0b903-f62d-400d-a32c-fa1a9e472c87.jpg

xD

HAHAHA!

Naah just joking bruizer :)

Hmm I always wanted to see the center of the Earth! :D:D:D:D

Upvote 0

Wrong wrong wrong.

The center of the planet is full of Hello Kitties that turn the planet around by combing the hair of My Little Ponies. Smurf slaves come out on Saturdays and cull the Cabbage Patch people for energy.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Wrong wrong wrong.

The center of the planet is full of Hello Kitties that turn the planet around by combing the hair of My Little Ponies. Smurf slaves come out on Saturdays and cull the Cabbage Patch people for energy.

Say whaaaat!!?? :eek::eek::eek:

Hmm that be strange!!

I thought the rotation of the Earth was powered by Unicorn Farts and Pixie Poo!!??

xD

(Just Jokin Bruizer! ;))

Upvote 0
Don't you love that feeling you get when you get a test back, the teacher is mad at everyone for doing really bad on it but you made a perfect score.... :)

Sure, but you won't get the feeling in a couple years (depending on what you do with your life), when you'll get 50% and be really happy. The teacher will still be mad at you. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones