• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rate the avatar of the person above you!

Hey SamuriaBigEd!

Congrats with how ur wife came out nicely!! Tell her i say hats off! :D
Wow lots of cancer these days hey?

My dad had multiple myeloma / plasma cell myeloma (bone marrow cancer :() but got a bone marrow biopsy from my uncle!! YES! PHEW! Thank god it was like a 99.9% bone marrow match between my dad and uncle or something like that, i am not a quack but they said my old man is very lucky to have a brother that has such a close match to swop immune systems... :) wow we are lucky!

He is still alive today :) and is fine now... it can relapse they say but we will have to wait and see, but i will be positive :) i don't want to be negative i hate being negative!

We have had a lot of cancer in my family... auntie Wendy has Brain cancer :( and it doesn't look good but never say never :) ........ she is so strong! I think she can do it :)

And auntie Gail had breast cancer too. :) but fine now no milignant

Keep well dude and once again say to her well done! :)

For any1 interests:

Multiple myeloma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bone marrow examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relapse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopsy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones