• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rate the avatar of the person above you!

10 because the Eyebette had a breast cancer scare (thankfully just a scare, but it took 6 months to find that out) a little over a year ago, and I'm too wussy to get a tattoo. Kudos, to you!

Edit: To Outlaw below - For the record, it's an eyeball. Had it looking pretty good, but had to lose some frames and reduce quality to fit the size constraints here. :(

Upvote 0
10 because i once drew a gun on four guys chasing after a guy they had kidnapped who opened the trunk of the car using the trunk release and started running away.

P.S. Look at the logo a little more carefully before you judge the avatar, to some its a little more subtle and harder to see, to others, well, they've got just as dirty a mind as I do. :D

If you still cant see it, Google.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones