• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rate the avatar of the person above you!

I dunno, it could be a 2 if its sissy lala boy Hayden version of Vader, but if it is the truly evil I'll cut off my own son's hand version of Vader that could take on even Kratos the God of War then I'd say a 10 is in order.

(P.S. The only reason the hayden version of Vader gets a 2 instead of a 1 is because he still gets a light saber that lucky son of a b****!)

Upvote 0
I dunno, it could be a 2 if its sissy lala boy Hayden version of Vader, but if it is the truly evil I'll cut off my own son's hand version of Vader that could take on even Kratos the God of War then I'd say a 10 is in order.

(P.S. The only reason the hayden version of Vader gets a 2 instead of a 1 is because he still gets a light saber that lucky son of a b****!)

10 - definitely the cut my own sons hand off version!! F*ck Hayden!!

Upvote 0
9.5 because that is just crazy. Actually this is the logo for the boyscouts.

boyscouts2.jpg

Lil phukers stole our fleur de lis. :(

sb44ban.jpg

brees-baby.jpg

Memory coming back any? :p

Upvote 0
I do think Outlaw.99s animated avatar is amusing. I give it 8.

I know it's already been discussed in this thread. Whenever I see a fleur-de-lys, I immediately think of my time in the Scouts. "Be Prepared".

How many recognise what my avatar is?

Lamb Chops?

If it is Lamb Chops I give it a 2 simply because that is creepy. :D

Kratos

Upvote 0
Lamb Chops?

If it is Lamb Chops I give it a 2 simply because that is creepy. :D

Kratos

haha.. close ....

It's actually called Xi Yang Yang (喜羊羊) which literally means Pleasant Goat. I think he looks like a sheep or lamb as well.

A very popular Chinese cartoon series called Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf (喜羊羊与灰太狼).

Kratos I give yours 5. It appears his hands on fire.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones