• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help RAZR Maxx HD by Motorola - Corporate E-Mail-Server

I began a new job about a month ago and since then, I've been trying to configure my Corporate E-Mail on my phone. I've had absolutely no luck, after spending days on trying to configure it. Finally, I took it to my System Administrator at work and he tried throughout the day and never get it configured either. I called Verizon Wireless, after his suggestion, and I was told that my Server was incorrect, but it isn't. I had looked for the name of my Server on my Outlook itself and used that Server. It states that I need to install a certificate, but I don't know what that means? I'm using "Corporate Email" in order to configure it from the "Settings" icon. I even tried an app to try to receive my e-mail in that way, but it wouldn't work either. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something I'm not doing correctly? I have Jelly Bean 4.1. Please help... :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones