• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Really liking my Rezound but...

After reading all about the Rezound and Nexus on this forum I decided to get Rezounds for my wife and I. I really appreciate all the help this forum provided in the decision making process.

So far we are both really enjoying our new phone but there is one minor glitch. At times the phone seems to think we are in the Central time zone instead of the Mountain time zone. Mostly the problem occurs when I am at home. If I am in other parts of town the problem will go away. When I get home it comes back. If I switch my phone out of 4G it immediately corrects the time again, but when it switches back to 4G the time is wrong again. I thought it was a bad 4G tower near my house but my brother-in-law's Charge doesn't seem to have any problems when he is on 4G at my house. Both my wife's and my phone seem to have this problem. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks

After reading all about the Rezound and Nexus on this forum I decided to get Rezounds for my wife and I. I really appreciate all the help this forum provided in the decision making process.

So far we are both really enjoying our new phone but there is one minor glitch. At times the phone seems to think we are in the Central time zone instead of the Mountain time zone. Mostly the problem occurs when I am at home. If I am in other parts of town the problem will go away. When I get home it comes back. If I switch my phone out of 4G it immediately corrects the time again, but when it switches back to 4G the time is wrong again. I thought it was a bad 4G tower near my house but my brother-in-law's Charge doesn't seem to have any problems when he is on 4G at my house. Both my wife's and my phone seem to have this problem. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks

Try pulling your battery and sim card for at least 2 min and reinstall. See if that works. Be sure to do it where you are having the problem.

Reactions: DroidNank
Upvote 0

Go to setting>date & time>then see if automatic is checked if it is and you have problems set the the time manually

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones