1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Really liking my Rezound but...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DroidNank, Dec 22, 2011.

1. DroidNank

DroidNank Lurker

After reading all about the Rezound and Nexus on this forum I decided to get Rezounds for my wife and I. I really appreciate all the help this forum provided in the decision making process.

So far we are both really enjoying our new phone but there is one minor glitch. At times the phone seems to think we are in the Central time zone instead of the Mountain time zone. Mostly the problem occurs when I am at home. If I am in other parts of town the problem will go away. When I get home it comes back. If I switch my phone out of 4G it immediately corrects the time again, but when it switches back to 4G the time is wrong again. I thought it was a bad 4G tower near my house but my brother-in-law's Charge doesn't seem to have any problems when he is on 4G at my house. Both my wife's and my phone seem to have this problem. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. leroybrute

leroybrute Well-Known Member

Try pulling your battery and sim card for at least 2 min and reinstall. See if that works. Be sure to do it where you are having the problem.

DroidNank likes this.
  3. DroidNank

DroidNank Lurker

I just tried pulling the battery and sim card, but it didn't help...

4. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Go to setting>date & time>then see if automatic is checked if it is and you have problems set the the time manually

DroidNank and leroybrute like this.
  5. jski711

jski711 Well-Known Member

This is known issue which is supposed to be fixed. Just read this on xda.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews