• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Removable Apps/ Bloatware Epic 4g Touch

Sylerxen

May 2, 2012
Hi ^_^, I wanted to help make a note of some of the apps and whatnot that can be safely removed by good ol' Titanium Backup or probably just about any other app that can remove other apps. I understand there might be another thread out there about this (I've only found ones where people relentlessly ask for a list) but I still would like to help set the record straight. I can confirm that this works on the BOOST MOBILE VERSION as well seeing as it's what I did it on. I don't know how, but can someone sticky this or something there as well as here? Okay, here's what I've removed. Please feel free to add, my dear. The dance floor is yours.

AllShare
Movie Maker
Music Player
Google+
Media Hub
Google Music
the widgets, calender, clock
Photo Editor
Uh...

Okay, that's all I remember for now ^.^
Trust me there's more, they just slipped my mind. At least this is a start. Please post anything that I missed and that you yourself tested to be safe to remove. Also the apps tend to literally give up their Ghost so just reboot and then they leave.

~Peace

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones