• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rezound $49.99 @ Costco.com !!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

You don't have to have a membership to purchase stuff from the Costco wireless provider.

Be sure to use their website through internet explorer or firefox though, since chrome gives that site problems with ordering.

Also if your upgrading your plans and you have unlimited data.. be sure to email customer support your order infromation and let them know the line you just upgraded already has unlimited data and you would like to keep your original plan the way it is.. The CSR I talked to said their website isn't capable of doing those plans so they have to modify it for every grandfathered unlimited plan.

Reactions: jikhead
Upvote 0
I jumped on this deal and have been checking my account status. The sale shows as "submitted", and hasn't changed since yesterday. Might I expect it today with the next day shipping? I ordered it before noon yesterday (west coast). Also, the phone doesn't show up on my Verizon account yet. I suppose that must happen when I actually activate it?

Upvote 0
How do you see the status?

When I purchased it the site gave me an option to create a password in order to come back and check my order status. Now I go back to the cell phone portion of the website, click my account and use my email and the password. I also talked to customer service this morning and verified that the 2 I ordered will be shipped Monday or Tuesaday. Wait what? Monday or Tuesday? Free next day air is not so exciting if it still takes 5 days to get the phone!

Upvote 0
I have not called yet. Probably wait until Monday, since I'm not really in a hurry. I did order a Cruzer Lite case, got great reviews on XDA developers site.
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Smoke - Cruzer Androidified High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For HTC Rezound (Verizon Wireless)"
Wireless Phone Accessory; $9.70
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Upvote 0
The phone is back up and listed as in stock on the website. However, it's now listed at $289.99 for both new and upgrades. Gonna give them a call and see, because the rep yesterday stated the sale ran thru Sunday.

EDIT: So apparently the rep yesterday either mis-spoke or flat out lied to me. The rep today stated it was for 24-25th only and there was a disclaimer on the website supporting it. Oh well, congrads to all who grabbed this great deal in time.

Upvote 0
Well at least you got a response on ship date and the long... packing process before shipping Monday or Tuesday. No response to my email either. I ordered on Thursday, still in "submitted" status.

Ordered last night mine still says submitted. FWIW, they've already charged my credit card.

The phone is back up and listed as in stock on the website. However, it's now listed at $289.99 for both new and upgrades. Gonna give them a call and see, because the rep yesterday stated the sale ran thru Sunday.

EDIT: So apparently the rep yesterday either mis-spoke or flat out lied to me. The rep today stated it was for 24-25th only and there was a disclaimer on the website supporting it. Oh well, congrads to all who grabbed this great deal in time.

Sorry to hear that jikhead. Monday is Cyber Monday, so it's probably worth checking back then to see if they have another bargain on Rezound, or possibly RAZR or even Nexus if you'd consider either of those.

Upvote 0

Yeah I'm sorry to hear that as well, and I hope u come across a deal thats just as good or better:(

Upvote 0
Now my status says shipped!

CONGRATS!!!
I gave in and called, got same rep from Thanksgiving (amazing!). She was very pleasant. Said it is still in submitted status, no problems on order, just a huge volume of orders. :)
They are working tomorrow also, but mine won't ship until Monday at the earliest. :(
Bright side is that my new phone and TPU case will probably arrive at the same time. :D

Upvote 0
CONGRATS!!!
I gave in and called, got same rep from Thanksgiving (amazing!). She was very pleasant. Said it is still in submitted status, no problems on order, just a huge volume of orders. :)
They are working tomorrow also, but mine won't ship until Monday at the earliest. :(
Bright side is that my new phone and TPU case will probably arrive at the same time. :D

Keep the faith Raf (can I call u Raf, its cool lol) Thats what they told me too and mine shipped today! Maybe urs will at least get to UPS 2mrw...

Upvote 0
I ordered mine on Friday around mid-day, and my account is still showing "Submitted". Anyone else in the same boat? I'm figuring that because of the weekend, things will probably be processed tomorrow (Monday).....hopefully!

Ordered Friday night around 8pm EST. Today my status went from Submitted to Processing to Packing. Hoping that Tuesday's new phone day for me!

Upvote 0
Keep the faith Raf (can I call u Raf, its cool lol) Thats what they told me too and mine shipped today! Maybe urs will at least get to UPS 2mrw...

Yes you may call me Raf or Rafe (it is Irish).
I got an email today! They believe it will ship on Monday. Hey for $250, I can wait a few day. Lobster seems to be in my future... big RED juicy lobster to celebrate.
I want the GNex also, maybe a sale later this year and get it for $0.01 on Amazon.
You will have to let me know how you like your Rezound. :)

Upvote 0
Ordered mine on Thursday. You are doing much better than me. Must be you preferred status. lol Will you still join us on the BIG GNex thread? :):)
Huh, wonder why mine would be processed first.

Yes of course wouldn't miss the finish of the mega-thread. Tonight is bizarre though, lots of user drama. It will be quite a challenge to suppress my Rezound glee when it arrives. ;)

Upvote 0
Yes you may call me Raf or Rafe (it is Irish).
I got an email today! They believe it will ship on Monday. Hey for $250, I can wait a few day. Lobster seems to be in my future... big RED juicy lobster to celebrate.
I want the GNex also, maybe a sale later this year and get it for $0.01 on Amazon.
You will have to let me know how you like your Rezound. :)

I already have my tracking number btw and ur right for such a savings a few days wont kill me. I LOVE this phone! I had purchased it from Verizon and was 10 days into the 14 when I came across this deal! Needless to say the one I had went back lol. In that 10 days I could not find one thing to complain about! I hope u'll enjoy urs the same!:D

Reactions: rafier
Upvote 0
So you are a Rezound, reZound expert Helen! And a very savvy shopper too. :cool:
Any tips or tricks that will help me enjoy it? I know with my OG Droid I was helping people all the time learn little ways to make it an even better experience. Having never had Sense, I am sure there are shortcuts or at least things to learn. :)

Well to say Im an expert might be a little more praise than I deserve! But I would definitely love to help u enjoy ur phone! What I will say is that I LOVE Sense. Some dont but I do. Its hands down one of the reasons that I waited on the Rezound. A couple months ago I tried Tmobile out and had the HTC sensation. While I got over Tmobile, I never got over that HTC. Oh and I had the OG Motorola Droid too :p The thing that I love most about sense is the widgets. They have some really nice ones. I actually purchased Launcher Pro but I didnt even bother to install it on my Rezound. HTC's stock phone and email app blows the other ones out of the water IN MY OPINION. I know some will disagree, but I didnt even bother installing Dialer One or K9 mail on the Rezound. I did still use Handcent for the text messages bcuz I like alot of customization, esp since u and I will have to give up the color LED notifications (nope the Rezound only has one color). Another thing that I like is that when u go to modify ur home screen u can make several modifications at once i.e. rearranging the icons deleting and adding screens, instead of doing it one at a time. There are sooooooooooo many things that I love about this phone and sense. Let me know when u get urs so we can get u set up! We'll have some virtual phone play:D

Upvote 0
Ok, I was given a track ID yesterday and it is still showing at UPS as "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

C'mon man, go pick up my phone!

Mine's been saying that too, hopefully tomorrow we'll get it. At least we got the deal:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones