• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] CM7 with GB kernel by RevNumbers

Trying to install this now. I am currently running liquid 2.6 so I figured I would d/l the .602 all in one from tbh app. d/l finished and I made a back up of liquid (which took three tries to get a proper back-up through Rom Manager), and went into recovery to flash the .602 zip. The screen is now stuck at opening update package. What do?

Upvote 0
Trying to install this now. I am currently running liquid 2.6 so I figured I would d/l the .602 all in one from tbh app. d/l finished and I made a back up of liquid (which took three tries to get a proper back-up through Rom Manager), and went into recovery to flash the .602 zip. The screen is now stuck at opening update package. What do?

I'm sure there is an easier way than this, but if I were you, I'd skip the .602 AIO altogether. Instead, do the .602 SBF, and root it with the new method... best way to start fresh IMO, but perhaps I'm just more OCD about it than others.

Upvote 0
I'm sure there is an easier way than this, but if I were you, I'd skip the .602 AIO altogether. Instead, do the .602 SBF, and root it with the new method... best way to start fresh IMO, but perhaps I'm just more OCD about it than others.

I ended up making the ISO burn disc with .602 SBF. I'll be going with that method. I had some free time at work so I tried doing it with the aio because I didn't have my computer with me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones