• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] KillahBeanBuildRC4 - EXT 4

No problem with the YouTube app on my end, just downgrade if possible or clear data and cache of the YouTube app.

Just finally got this bad boy running. Thanks!! It's sweet and fast. A tad bloated though, but I'm just going through removing stuff. Camera is only issue I've noticed so far, but that button is crappy anyways. Youtube is fast and snappy like I've never seen. After I delete some unwanted apps, I'm gonna integrate some updates into system. After I get a better SD card, I'm gonna partition it and see what it'll let me get away with on having on SD card. I had a fair amount on SD before just on the stock rom, but would occasionally bite back whenever all the apps decided to ask for SU access at the same time. LOL It seemed they needed more frequent permissions being on SD and all? 1.2GHz? Who would've thought that possible on this pile. LOL Thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones