• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][R910] Basix 1.0 (Aito's Revenge) :: Speed, Battery, Smoothness, Customizability :: 7/24/11

I have done every last bit of installing poweron.snd and poweroff.snd to no avail. 44.1 Khz, 16 bit stereo files that just will not play to save my life. There are no .nomedia files anywhere between the root, /system and /system/etc

Can someone who has successfully done this tell me exactly what files they have and where and upload the contents? I believe that people have been successful; I have not.

just tried to switch mine out, followed all directions, no luck :(

Upvote 0
Before I ask this, let me say I love this ROM, and thanks for anyone who has helped create this thing of beauty.

But idk if its just me or what, but I am not getting any mobile data service?? Not 4G, 1x, hell - 2.5G or anything. I just ran into this problem this morning. Also, I can't connect to my personal WiFi router sitting right next to it (go figure)

I tried rebooting, toggling on/off, waiting patiently, running down the street waving my phone yelling WTF and nothing helped guys.

I'm not blaming the ROM but since I have it running i assumed this would be the best place to post my problem/question. HELP/AYUDAR!

T H A N K S I N A D V A N C E !

Upvote 0
Thread Stuck:)
Thanks for the quick action. ;)

But idk if its just me or what, but I am not getting any mobile data service?? Not 4G, 1x, hell - 2.5G or anything. I just ran into this problem this morning. Also, I can't connect to my personal WiFi router sitting right next to it (go figure)
Settings > About Phone - check your baseband versions. If they both show up, wipe data in CWM, Odin to stock, and check it it works. If it does, format your SD card, redownload the ROM from another mirror, and reflash.

Reactions: kRAzYk863
Upvote 0
Sorry dude I'm a reallll noob at this, but my baseband shows:

CDMA: r910.0.4m.ee07
LTE: Unknown

So should i follow the instructions you gave me anyways?

Your CDMA baseband is fine, but somewhere along the way, you got the OTA update from Metro and ended up with a horked LTE baseband. Wipe data, Odin to stock, and exchange your device - tell them you saw something about an update, then had no 4G.

Upvote 0
i have a roted phone and i was wondering if i have to re root with cwm? and also what is cwm. also when i go to recovery mode theres no option for a rom backup or any backup at all? thanx for all the hep :)
Read the AIO thread.

what are the chances of fixing the worst god damn thing about samsung phones, the bluetooth stack, its unbearable to see every other phone out there sync to wiimotes and playing their games...

is it possible?
Much of the Bluetooth functionality comes through the drivers in the kernel. The kernel team and I can look into it, but no guarantees.

Upvote 0
Hi k0nane, I'm really enjoying the rom! Thanks for providing us with it.It works great, but I'm having a problem.Recently, a few days ago,I could no longer connect to my wifi.My wifi has not changed at all and works perfect on my other devices.I factory reset with CWM, and the problem still persists.This is a big problem for me since I have no data at my house and only 1 bar.What do you suggest I do? Thanks

Upvote 0
Hey K0nane,
Any news or updates on 1.5 or 2.0 releasing lol. Looking forward to more progress and definitely some battery upgrades. Can't wait and I hope you work on the LG Bryce coming out (Since I'm getting it lol). What a beautiful thing these guys are doing with the Indulge.
fatjoejr2001

An update to this ROM will be released, but I will not be doing any work on the Bryce, sorry.

Upvote 0
4. Boot into recovery by shutting down your device, holding Power and the R key until the Samsung logo appears, then releasing Power.
5. (optional, but recommended) Take a Nandroid (complete backup of your current ROM and data) by selecting Backup and Restore > Backup

I seem to have 3 backups, how do I delete these?

Upvote 0
Is it currently in the works or will it take some time?
No ETAs, ever.

Installed basix. 1 time no problems!!! Thank you so much for a much better Rom!!
Thanks for your support!

Is someone gonna be working on the Bryce?
Can't say. I have no plans and cannot speak for others.

I seem to have 3 backups, how do I delete these?
Remove them from your SD card with a file manager or ADB.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones