• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]TEAM GRP~4 Kornerz RLS3~09/01/12

Do you mean to have different things in the same corner bubble by screen?

If you don't like the bubble on a certain page then you can put something, an app or widget, into that same space and then the bubble won't show up on that page.

I'm still rolling with this. Just not ready to try something else. This is so convenient. Love it!!

Naters

Upvote 0
Im gonna be working on another update for 4 Kornerz rom and its gonna be a good one,Im also working on implementing the new sprint Connections Optimizer into the rom.If anyones willing to loan me some beer money that would be awesome,just hit my donate button at XDA,lol.

Upvote 0
Ben using this for a couple days now and I am really starting to like it a lot.

Couple things though,

How do you add home screens?
Can you make it so the home screens loop all the way around?
Can you add option for app drawer to scroll vertically?

4Korners browser FC on me. What could be the reason for that ?

Not sure about the browser FC but, the other questions would involve using a different launcher. I thing the GB launcher option within the rom gives you vertical scrolling. I've been using the Sony option and it doesn't offer a lot of customization. I may have to fire up Go Launcher soon.

Reactions: NaterTots
Upvote 0
Yeah, as Gonowhere mentioned. To get the things you want on a stock rom you'd need Sense 3.0. That would give you weather on the lock screen and also the 360 degree carousel.

Really the whole essence of this rom is the Native Sony launcher. No one else offers it with the latest OTA. It's truly unique at the moment.

Really good stuff.

Thanks again Diablo! Look forward to the update.:D

Upvote 0
I'm totally diggin' the Rom, got it all set up and will be looking at battery life today. The four corners are fun but, I'm not sure about the space they take up. If the corner folders could be different from screen-screen would help, will probably go back to Go Launcher before its over. Still, overall I'm enjoying it.
Yea they do take space,but its cool that they automatically move when you place something near them.So that makes it even cooler.

Upvote 0
I still haven't managed to flash this yet. Lets give it a go.
Dude whats the hold up,lol.Do you know what your missing out on here.Get with the program brother.Im working on an update as Naters said,man its gonna be a doosie,i think you guys will like it.I added alot of stuff that people are requesting and stuff they arent,so most everyone will get what they want,plus.

Upvote 0
Looking forward to the added things in the update!

Just wanted to add this is the first Sony style rom that actually lets me change how the apps are listed in the app drawer, by download, or alphabetically.

I selected alphabetically and it's stayed that way. The Xplod rom wouldn't keep what you set it always defaulted to by download.

Thanks again Diablo!

Upvote 0
Looking forward to the added things in the update!

Just wanted to add this is the first Sony style rom that actually lets me change how the apps are listed in the app drawer, by download, or alphabetically.

I selected alphabetically and it's stayed that way. The Xplod rom wouldn't keep what you set it always defaulted to by download.

Thanks again Diablo!
Your very welcome Nat.

Ok guys im gonna give you what i have soo far for the update,this is the whole package soo far....

4K SP2:

Optimized 4.67 Base
Apps Zipalligned On Boot
Deod'exed
Native Screenshot Mod
Beats Audio Mod v.5.1
Anthrax Sense Kernel v.2.6.38.6
Busybox v.7.9.1
Change Music Tracks With Volume Rocker
6 In 1 Reboot
Sony Flyin VS Boot Animation
Custom Sony Xperia Arc v.2.0
Sony Bravia Engine Updated
1% Battery Mod
Voice & Video Chat For Gtalk
4 Kornerz Internet Browser v.1.0
Extended Quick Settings
Hotspot Mod
Wifi Tethering Mod
Full DT's Apps2sd Support
Removed Most Sense
Full Init.D Tweak Support
New Custom Dialer
New Custom Lockscreen
New Custom messenger
New Custom battery
New Custom Statusbar
Ability To Change Homescreens From GB To SXA
Added New File Explorer
Added Volume +
Transparent Status Bar
Transparent Drop-down
Romance Fatal Serif Font

Extra Apps IN Data Folder:

Volume +
One Touch Optimizer
CPU Control
Home Switcher
4 Kornerz Browser
Desktop Visualizer

This is only as of now,im still making adjustments and changes,so the channelog might also change.And theres no skulls and bones,lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones