• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]TEAM GRP~4 Kornerz RLS3~09/01/12

Is this a sense or aosp rom?
Yes it sense,i removed some of the framework and a few widgets and added a touch of AOSP.But anyway guys im working on another rom version,thats related to this one,but it has a different style,i already have it booted up and im playing around with it,it looks and runs great,i need to do some adjustments and a few other things and it will be ready to go,by this weekend hopefully.

Upvote 0
Thanks Big D! :D

I've had a few reboots too, I'll chalk it up to the chop suey, my phone probably doesn't like it. Otherwise I love this Rom! :)
If you try the update 1.1 its better,i removed chopsuey because it was causing the camera to break and a few other related issues,i changed it out to stock kernel,so it will run smoother and no issues.If you install the kernel seperately,it wont cause any issues though.

Upvote 0
I am really happy with this Rom. on the Underworld v.5 sbc Kernel I am sleeping at -24mah with 3G on and everything syncing. (2 Gmails, Gtalk, Latitudes, weather every 30 min)

It's great! Thanks again Diablo!

Oh not to sound ungrateful, but on the next update any chance of the Gtalk app with Video? If it's not possible then no worries.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Naters

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I am really happy with this Rom. on the Underworld v.5 sbc Kernel I am sleeping at -24mah with 3G on and everything syncing. (2 Gmails, Gtalk, Latitudes, weather every 30 min)

It's great! Thanks again Diablo!

Oh not to sound ungrateful, but on the next update any chance of the Gtalk app with Video? If it's not possible then no worries.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Naters
Yes that is a possibility and i appreciate the compliment.

Upvote 0
Excellent. I am loving the spread for the ROM. This ROM needs some serious attention, folks. I am absolutely loving the xperia launcher on my evo!!! Good work, Diablo. This guy knows how to make some stuff look good, huh.

Shameless team promotion here, but I have to rally for my boy. This ROM is the bomb!!!
Thanks brother,trying to keep up with you,lol.

Upvote 0
Looks like an update is coming tomorrow, found this on XDA.

Originally Posted by Diablo67 Ok guys,im finishing up the update now.Will be up by tomorrow morning,checking for errors and fc's now.This will be on a different base and kernel,with more mods and tweaks and i took the theme back to default,i had requests to leave it as a default,so some could theme it,but i want the themes posted here,so other members can use them.

Upvote 0
my wireless tethering doesn't seem to work with this rom. I tried the built-in app and open garden and neither works. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I have the same issue with 1.1. I have tried Wireless, Hotspot and the backed in Wi-Fi, they all connect to the internet but will not connect to any of my other devices.
I was going to go back to 1.0 because it worked on it but I decided to wait for an update or another one of the ROMs he's been working on.

Upvote 0
Cool......I like the fact that you can choose GB or Sony......no korners on GB of course.

Still in the process of setting it up and will not be able to try out the tethering for a day or so.

Thanks again Diablo for another kickass ROM

Edit:
I'm not going to mess with it for now. TB pro is giving all types of problems and I am not going to spend the next 4 hours restoring all my apps 1 at a time

Upvote 0
Cool......I like the fact that you can choose GB or Sony......no korners on GB of course.

Still in the process of setting it up and will not be able to try out the tethering for a day or so.

Thanks again Diablo for another kickass ROM

Edit:
I'm not going to mess with it for now. TB pro is giving all types of problems and I am not going to spend the next 4 hours restoring all my apps 1 at a time

tethering works like a charm .. used it for about a half hour

Reactions: disc golfin
Upvote 0

Here's the Change log for the update:

4K SP1 v.1.2 Update:

Wifi hotspot/tethering Fixed
Ability to change homescreens between Xperia & Gingerbread
Changed Base To Optimized 4.67 Sense 1.0 base(Thanks To TommyTomatoe)
Changed Kernel To The Classic SBC Sense Kernel v.1.3(Thanks To Ca1ne)
Custom Lockscreen
Extended Quick Settings(Accidently left behind,download below)
Advanced Boot Menu
Stripped Xperian Arc For Themeing Request
Changed Statusbar Icons,More Visibility
Everything Works As Far As I Know,Post Bugs With New Base & Kernel

Upvote 0
Here's the Change log for the update:

4K SP1 v.1.2 Update:

Wifi hotspot/tethering Fixed
Ability to change homescreens between Xperia & Gingerbread
Changed Base To Optimized 4.67 Sense 1.0 base(Thanks To TommyTomatoe)
Changed Kernel To The Classic SBC Sense Kernel v.1.3(Thanks To Ca1ne)
Custom Lockscreen
Extended Quick Settings(Accidently left behind,download below)
Advanced Boot Menu
Stripped Xperian Arc For Themeing Request
Changed Statusbar Icons,More Visibility
Everything Works As Far As I Know,Post Bugs With New Base & Kernel
Dang Frenchy your quick,i was just coming to update the thread.

Reactions: frenchy714
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones