• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] [THEME] Sense Rom Optimus M

Is the latest update working for you?

• Total voters
sooo cant seem to find this anywhere.. but.since iv flashed this rom (love it btw) i cant seem to play back any of the videos i take with the camera.. i have no idea why.? its gives me an error message?.. any ideas?

Same here. Just go into the app store and get one. I use MoboPlayer. Its free and actually better than the old stock Metro video player. (Slide finger up/down while video is playing and it ups/downs the brightness. Awesome)

Upvote 0
Same here. Just go into the app store and get one. I use MoboPlayer. Its free and actually better than the old stock Metro video player. (Slide finger up/down while video is playing and it ups/downs the brightness. Awesome)

Thanks guys for telling me something is wrong with the rom. I will work as fast as I can to get the videos play and try to solve the Bluetooth problem.

PS. I dont have any Bluetooth devices so It will be kind of hard to test it. But I`ll do my best.

Reactions: Cybr2th
Upvote 0
Does any1 have an issue with storage. Seems like the phone complains about storage, and I dont think it should be, I move almost everything to the SD card.
No issues here. Is it possible that you have a few large apps like, Think Office or Bejeweled?
If not, check the total MB of space on the phone being used by your apps against information found in Settings>SD Card & phone storage settings.
If your phone has 10MB or more of free space and you constantly see the message about low space, you could have an issue I had after installing one of the cache to sd applications. I had lots of space available but the phone kept complaining. This was before I installed a custom ROM or custom recover so I had to do a hard reset.
Since you are rooted, you could just uninstall the offending app and restore a nand backup prior to its installation, or reflash the ROM if you don't have a nand backup.

Reactions: 93stallion302
Upvote 0
Any new developments on the Bluetooth issue. When I first do this rom Bluetooth worked. I switched Roms (talk about instant karma) downloaded the updated sense and now no Bluetooth.
Hey joneidy!
Did you get that pm I sent about the Motorola HT500 I would be willing to send you for testing BT?
The offer still stands if it'll help.

Upvote 0
Any new developments on the Bluetooth issue. When I first do this rom Bluetooth worked. I switched Roms (talk about instant karma) downloaded the updated sense and now no Bluetooth.
What device are you using and what procedure are you using to pair it?
I rarely use BT but I just paired up two devices to my phone, an HT500 and a Plantronics Voyager 510. Both paired and worked.

Upvote 0
itsa samsung wep870, it worked when i first flashed sense rom, i switched to that cm7, switched back and now this, music plays fine through bluetooth just talking is messed up.

funny thing is before the sense rom I could never get music to play through my bt now i can
Just in case you hadn't done this, you might try deleting or forgetting any instance of it under the list of devices and start fresh.
I took over my wifes Plantronics 510 after she complained about the call quality on her LG and the quirk of it not answering quickly. I'm talking about the phone continuing to ring 2-3 times after pressing talk on the headset.
I paired it up with my LG and had no issues. Even though I rarely use it, she's hating me because she thought she was in love with her new Jawbone Prime.
Also, maybe the Mobile Phone Troubleshooting link found here can assist.
Support for WEP870 SAMSUNG

Reactions: starstress
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones