• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooting

Hello..this is Tnshady,,,I would liek to learn how to rioot my Evo 4g. I am new to this rootinmg thing,but soun ds interesting. And I hear you can change the fonts. I am visually impaired so I would like to learn rooting for that reason...Thanks :)

Hello, tnshady..

It's nice to have you aboard. I see that you are interesting in "rooting" your EVO 4G - cool. However, I just want to make sure you want to "modify" your device for the right reasons.

There are a few applications available on the market that can do some basic things that you might want to do, and would prevent you from going through that process. I'm not trying to deter you away from rooting your device - I just want to make sure you are aware of other possible options. I see that bobcat331 has provided you with a link to your device's area of support - great. I hope you find the answers you seek.

Here is a link about rooting for you to peruse: What is rooting - Is it for me?
Also, if you need any help navigating the site, please feel free to ask. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones