• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rsd lite 4.9 doesnt recognize phone

hunterwrot

Jan 1, 2011
St. Augustine, FL
I have searched for answers a thousand times and i still cant figure out why rsd doesnt reccognize my phone. I have tried everything i have read. A few months ago it worked fine but now it will not recognize my phone. Please help i need an sbf bad. I uninstalled my drivers and rsd and reinstalled but no help. I am trying to uninstall again and see if it magicly works. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give. By the way im running 64bit win 7 and liberty 1.5 if that helps. my google skills are not up to par so i dont know.

I have searched for answers a thousand times and i still cant figure out why rsd doesnt reccognize my phone. I have tried everything i have read. A few months ago it worked fine but now it will not recognize my phone. Please help i need an sbf bad. I uninstalled my drivers and rsd and reinstalled but no help. I am trying to uninstall again and see if it magicly works. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give. By the way im running 64bit win 7 and liberty 1.5 if that helps. my google skills are not up to par so i dont know.

Try using rsd 4.8 ,that works sometimes also I saw this work for someone else
Full 2.3.340 Official sbf

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones