• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung admire 3g prl is 03026.

Same here.
Just got two phones (one red, another black), both with PRL 03018, did update to 03026 now the 3g icon on red shows for a couple of seconds, then it disappears for another 10 or so minutes. On black phone it seems to stay stable and it also has at least one extra bar in the signal strength.

Defective phone?

Upvote 0
OKAY so i done some research and i see that metro pcs upgraded their network radio i believe if im wrong please correct me ! :rolleyes:... so i pressed *228 and i pressed 5 n all that and the upgrade process went through... so my PRL VERSION is 03026, which i saw the 3g signal but it dont stays stable and switches back to 1x.

i live in NY ( bronx ) any idea what could be going on ?

** all comments will be ACCEPTED !!!!

THX FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS/GIRLS LOL !!!:D

Upvote 0
OKAY so i done some research and i see that metro pcs upgraded their network radio i believe if im wrong please correct me ! :rolleyes:... so i pressed *228 and i pressed 5 n all that and the upgrade process went through... so my PRL VERSION is 03026, which i saw the 3g signal but it dont stays stable and switches back to 1x.

i live in NY ( bronx ) any idea what could be going on ?

** all comments will be ACCEPTED !!!!

THX FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS/GIRLS LOL !!!:D

You aren't near a tower with a strong 3g signal or the available signal is overloaded. Give it a couple weeks and it should improve

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones