1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung FAST charger for S7 get two for the price if 1 !!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Mar 16, 2016.

1. wrchad23

wrchad23 Well-Known Member

From all I can gather it comes with the pad and the wall charger but not the cable. Is this true?

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Some on another forum said it came with the adapter and the cable. Description says adapter is included. I think the cable will probably be with the adapter. If not a 2AWG microUSB cable you can easily get or the one that came with the S7 will work.

3. Bodycount

Bodycount Android Enthusiast

Hmm this does not work with the fast charge wireless "stand" version. That's the version I really wanted for my nightstand so I can see the clock at night.

KOLIO likes this.
  4. Bodycount

Bodycount Android Enthusiast

Forgot to register my phone so I just did. got the coupon for 30% off anything $59.99 and under. Just to try it out, I added the fast charge stand in my cart and applied the code and it worked even though the stand is $69.99. It sucked though because it brought the total a few dollars under $50 which then it added shipping charges where as if it was $50 or higher shipping was free.

5. sincarafan

sincarafan Well-Known Member

The one I got for my former s6 came with the adapter and the usb cable. I know the U.S. versions do, but not the international.

#6 sincarafan, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    wrchad23 likes this.
  6. SirEagle

SirEagle Android Enthusiast

I just had one delivered today. It does come with the fast charge wall plug and cable.

wrchad23 and KOLIO like this.
  7. Shimeon

Shimeon Newbie

Can't connect to My Samsung from any device or browser...Leads me to a blank page after putting in my mail and password. Therefore, I can't register my phone.

This sucks -_-

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews