• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S usb connect error?

Chivas101

Lurker
Sep 17, 2010
I try to connect my phone and put mount but nothing happens i have connected before but for some reason now it doesn't work nothing pops up on my pc and when i go to my computer its says nothing is connected i dont no why..I dont have that samsung kies ive tried using a different usb port and still the same?

I try to connect my phone and put mount but nothing happens i have connected before but for some reason now it doesn't work nothing pops up on my pc and when i go to my computer its says nothing is connected i dont no why..I dont have that samsung kies ive tried using a different usb port and still the same?

Fear not....help is at hand. :) You don't need to mess with Kies to use your USB function. There are at least a couple of listings in this SGS forum regarding that issue.
I had to learn about myself and I have contributed my comments in two of the listings. ;)
Please check this link here in the SGS forum.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s/166147-galaxy-s-i9000-usb-problem.html

I hope this solves your problem. Cheers !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones