• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung galaxy s2 music plays during a call

Hello Bidders15
ciao.gif

Welcome To AndroidForums! We have all out of users/devs who can better help you that has your device. You can find your device section at: Android Phones - Android Forums Hope you enjoy your time at AF!

Upvote 0
When i make or receive a call music starts playing... i have rebooted my phone, took the sim card out.. i am out of ideas what is causing this... took it too the phone shop and they are stumped!!!

what can i do??
Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

I'm guessing this might be caused by an installed application. If you can't find the application - then you might have to "reset" the device. If this step has been done before, and the problem still persist then you should have gotten this device replaced (by the store rep, assuming you are talking about your local carrier repair store).

but it is not free ... can any body bring this app to us ^_^

I'm sure you aren't talking about pirating this developer application... Right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones