1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung GT-S5830 charging problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nisyel, Apr 28, 2012.

1. nisyel

nisyel Lurker
    None

Apr 28, 2012
    hi i just wanted to ask if my phone was infected by a virus. after i unplugged my charger, on my phone still prompts "charging". so i just ignored it. but after a few hours i noticed that my phone is hot so turned it off to restart. but when im trying to switched it on, the phone would not open anymore. so I still need to plug the charger before i can open again my phone and the same thing happens when i unplugged the charger. pls help. thanks!!

Advertisement

2. eroles

eroles Lurker
    None

Jun 19, 2012
    Samsung GT-S5830 charging problem
    hi i just wanted to ask if my phone was infected by a virus. after i unplugged my charger, on my phone still prompts "charging". so i just ignored it. but after a few hours i noticed that my phone is hot so turned it off to restart. but when im trying to switched it on, the phone would not open anymore. so I still need to plug the charger before i can open again my phone and the same thing happens when i unplugged the charger. pls help. thanks!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir,you go to nearest mobile repairshop to ask the tech"n what is the the problem to check it..i think is charging pin problem,need to replaced it.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome aboard. You might wanna try using a different battery. If the device only work when the charger is plugged in then chances are you might have a defective battery.

If the problem persist, I'd do what the above member suggested. &#8668;&#12484;
    Note: I've moved your thread to its support forum.

4. janekrelle1

janekrelle1 Lurker
    None

Jun 28, 2012
    Hi my Galaxy ace gets really hot when chargeing and some times the screen frezzes then. From time to time it will not let me end a call so I have to turn the phone off then restart. Please any Ideas

5. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    Delhi
    Getting hot while charging is okay until it gets too hot, like near 45-50 degrees.

Clear out some apps, you seem to be loaded with apps and its slowing down your system, check the task manager and see how much free ram you have on a normal usage.

6. ashraffawzy

ashraffawzy Lurker
    None

Jul 12, 2012
    my phone is still charging after i unplugged my charger
    Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace

7. sneha nair

sneha nair Lurker
    None

Jul 7, 2012
    even i'm also facing the same problem
    and i thought its only me..and may be i'm using it roughly
    phone screen hangs..and sometimes..it doesn't respond for days as if its all gone..and at times..one inch area of the screen isn't responding from few days..sometimes i wake up to see that the dead area has increased..and at times it works normal..and again the same story

dead screen..not able to end call..phone charging but unplugging shows low battery..but it responds with data cable

but all these problems are not permanent..so u cnt blame the pin or the battery

its a good handy phone..and just cuz i love the phone i'm sticking to it..

but alas..the problems never end

8. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    Delhi
    You can try a factory reset...

9. vijayant tyagi

None

Nov 5, 2013
    i have got samasung galaxy ace GT-S5830i, bought on 16 august 12.

since last two days, my mobile is alternately showing battery charging and no charging mode, every two seconds, even though the mobile is not connected to battery charger at all.

i other words, my mobile notification keep showing charging and no charging mode, with a ping sound on each event.

if i keep my mobile in silent mode, then my mobile keep vibrating in every two second, while going on and off with respect to charging and no charging mode.

please help.

my email id is vijayant4tyagi@gmail.com

10. Marcha

Marcha Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 29, 2011
    Netherlands
    I can't help you, sorry! But I just want to warn you not to publish your e-mail address on a public forum! It's almost an invitation for receiving spam. People can send you a private message when they're logged in. So I would suggest you to delete your mail address.